Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 2, 2009

The Party Last Night... (Though I wasn't there very long)

Well i attended a party last night... My friend from school Sam Potts invited me. I was glad i went! The people hosting the party were Zorn Photography consisted of Zach and Jody. I talked to Zach briefly and he seemed like a nice guy.

There was 2 open bars there, nice heating lamps outside, and the inside of this loft was amazing. It's right down the street from my house also! Unfortunately i only knew Sam so he was the only person i really talked to. There were prints on the wall, a nice flat screen tv displaying their photography, model looking waitresses serving lemon ma range pie and chocolate covered strawberry's. There was also some mini hamburgers containing some really rare ground beef. As Sam told me the meat is from a cow that has been fed organic food all their life, well being massaged everyday. Wow happy cows make happy meat for sure. They also had items for bid like bronco tickets and snowboarding gear.

I hope to have this some day. I will, it will just take some hard work and determination and a little support from my family and girlfriend. It will happen eventually.

Well that's about all I have to keep you updated on, besides the fact that my beautiful husky Sky was almost robbed from us last night. He got out of the yard, and 2 ladys were attempting to take him. How low can people get really?

Anyways as for sports Rockies are in the playoffs, and Go Broncos beat Dallas and be 4-0!

Well Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment