Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Snow is in the air! And the Rockies get the win in a nailbiter!

Well the first day of snow in Denver has finally arrived! Just as I was leaving for work a couple hours ago after watching the 5-4 nailbiter Rockies win against the Phillies I saw the snowflakes coming down. As some people might hate the snow, I love it! Just humbles me and makes me appreciate life! I'll have some photos posted soon of the beautiful site once i get a chance to shoot it.

As i just mentioned the Rockies pulled it out against the Phillies today tying the National Leauge Divison Playoff Series up 1-1 and they're headed back to Coors Field in Denver for 2 games. Hopefully the Rockies can win 2 here and advance to the next round in the playoffs. If they do it will be second time like back in 2007 when the Rockies made it the World Series that they knock the Phillies out in the first round of the playoffs.

Well my second 2 classes went well (Portfolio Design and Production and Portfolio Exploration). Although i was a little confused about the teacher I was given for my Portfolio Exploration class. On the schedule it said Dave Neligh who I wanted (beacuse he has alot of resources espescially when it comes to Travel Photography), but instead i was given Cynthia Holling Morris. I've had Cynthia the past 3 quarters and although I like her as a teacher, i'm not sure she will be the best guide when it comes to Travel Photography. She shoots Weddings and Portraits, and although I also want to shoot Portraits my main focus is Travel Photography. I am going to try to contact both instructors to see if i can switch. Hopefully i'l be able to do it.

As for my Portfolio Design and Production class I am excited! I can finally start working on building my official portfolio, and customizing myself. It helps that Todd Dobbs is the instructor, and he's probably one of my more likeable instructors. Probably just because I feed off his passion and he helps me grow as a photographer each day.

Well i suppose i'll get back to work. I'll some snow day pics uploaded real soon, along with some other exciting adventures. I plan to shoot on Saturday for my Portfolio. I'm going to find some places around Denver to shoot, and hopefully it will be snowing so i can get some snow in my portfolio. Hah!

Catch ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment