Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 12, 2009

Lots To Update You On!

Well to start off, sports.... My Rockies were downed last night 6-5 bringing the series to 2-1 with the Philles having 2 wins. Hopefully they can pull out a win here, and Monday in Phili. On a more positive note my Broncos downed the Patriots in overtime 20-17! It was a great to see Josh McDaniels beat his old mentor and teacher Bill Belichick. At the end of the game McDaniel's was jumping around like a 4 year old kids pumping up the crowd. It was great! Sports needs that....

Well Saturday it snowed and it was cooolllldddd! I posted some pics as promised! Saturday night was my uncle Pt's birthday. I went over there with Gabby and we had a pretty good time. Unfortunately she had to work Sunday so we couldn't really stay that long. It was still fun!

I also purchased a laptop over the weekend, so now I can keep you updated pretty much anywhere, at anytime as long as i have a connection to the Internet! Unfortunately there seems to be a problem with the software of hardware because it worked fine when i bought it, and now all of a sudden its freezing at start up. I'm taking it to the Mac Outlet, and they should be able to fix it right up.

Took some great shots of Sky! He's a great model! Also the little black chihuahua was soo cuute i couldn't refuse shooting him. Also couldn't refuse the cute little squirrel posing for me. There always causing racket on the roof of our house! Gets a little annoying sometimes! I feel like their apart of our family sometimes!

Photo Shoot #1 for Portfolio
So later on im going to shoot at the Performing Arts Center here in downtown. Hopefully I can get some captivating shots that will please my portfolio instructor. They must please me first! I'll post them after i finish post-processing.

Moab Kayenta Photo Matte Paper 205
So I got the printer profile from the Moab site and it wasn't to bad. I'm still going to profile the paper in Portfolio Design and Production class, and fortunately my teacher is going to use my paper as a teaching tool, and I will have my profile without having to do much work (thank to Todd) he's great.

As far as switching Portfolio Instructors from Cynthia Holling-Morris to Dave Neligh it wasn't successful. In a response Dave wrote:

Hi Angelo

Though flattered you wish to be in my class, we are unable to accommodate your interest. My class has only positions that were vacated by the grads. I'm sorry. However, please feel free to stop by my class and let me see what you are doing.

Dave

Also Cynthia responded today with: Hi Angelo-- Sorry the trade didn't work out. I look forward to working with you.

I feel bad because now Im sure Cynthia doesn't think I want her as a instructor. This is a not true. I love Cynthia as an instructor, I just wanted to change things up and get some different eyes and opinions on my shooting. It's ok, like Dave said I can still take it to his class, and have him give his 2 cents on it. I still like Cynthia, she gives good feedback....


Well im off to the shower..... (maybe a little too much info hah? :)

Its supposed to warm up over the weekend! Good news!

Good Afternoon! Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment