Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Rockies Dissapointed Me....... Shots for Portfolio and....... The Window Washer, Eugene!

















A Dissapointment
Well as you can probably tell from the headline the Rockies didn't pull out the win last night. They were up 4-2 at the top of the 9th inning with 2 outs and they just needed one more out. Instead the allowed the Phillies to score 3 runs, and they lost eliminating them from the playoffs..... It's unfortunate, but they had a great season, and better luck next year!

Shoot #1 For Portfolio
I also went downtown last night as I said i was to shoot at both the Denver Center For The Performing Arts and Union Station. I got some good shots, and my favorite ones were of the dancing statues outside the performing arts center.

The Window Washer
Well as we were coming back home from downtown we stopped by the gas station, and just as we were getting ready to leave an old man with a cooler full of stuff stopped Gabby and apparently asked her if he could wash our windows for a quarter. Initially I wanted to get home because it was getting late and I was tired. I offered to just give him 50 cents and leave without him having to wash the windows... He refused, and went on the wash our windows... Im glad i waited, because this was one of the most interesting old men i have ever gotten a chance to speak with. Apparently he was homeless, his name was Eugene and he came out from Alaska (where Gabby is from). He stays under a tree in a hidden spot he didn't want to tell me about.. which was fine. Apparently from what he says, he keeps the riff raff out of the gas station, which the police love, he helps the gas station people empty out the trashes, and he washes people windows to make money. He was a very nice man, and he thanked us and said "he loves us, and we are gifts from God." Apparently our Husky Sky loved him because he gave him doggie kisses on his cheek. I took some shot of him, and we decided to give him a blanket and a flash light, which he asked us for. We had an extra blanket and flash light so why not? I hope our good deeds come back to us in a positive way! A sad story, but we tried to make it a happy one at the end!

Well that's about all I've got for you now, I'll blog to you later!

Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment