Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Making Progress! Portfolio Exploration Shoot #2(mainly just a reshoot of the 1st), senior pics and more good new for Denver Broncos Fans!





Well like I always like to do, i'll start off with the sports stuff. The Broncos handled the Chargers 34-23 and Eddie Royal had 2 kick returns for touchdowns last night! The Broncos are 6-0 now and have a bye! Awesome! Also the Avalanche are 6-1-1 and off to great start to the hockey season.

Portfolio Exploration Shoot#2

Well I'd like to apologize for uploading these photos so late. (the final edited ones from Shoot #1) I've been really busy but hopefully you will enjoy them!

I pretty much just re shot the places that i shot in Shoot #1 near the Denver Center for The Performing Arts. Different time of day, and tried to include people. I will try to get these posted asap! Got to shoot well this weather is still nice and not snowing like crazy!

Senior Pics

Over the weekend I picked up a gig for shooting senior pics for my Aunt's friends daughter's friend. Hah i know long connection but It went well I though. Intentionally they wanted to shoot at Lookout Mountain, but we ended up shooting at Red Rocks, where I shot my Aunt's friends daughter. Went well for both shoots. I'll have the 3 best shots posted asap!


That's about all for now. I have a website(sort of) with my work posted. You can see that at http://www.onlinegalleries.com.au/users/alucerophotography. Over the weekend went bowling with my girlfriend and some family. That was fun! Also looking into some Moab spray for my portfolio prints that supposedly protects your prints, and enhances them visually as far as saturation of color etc. Did a profile on my paper and going to test it tomorrow. I'll let you know the results shortly! Also think I found a permanent font for my logo. I'll be uploading my log shortly once i finish it(with the help of my dad who is a graphic designer.) The font for my logo is called Orator Std. Simple but nice. Also the weather has been nice in the 70's but not for long. Rain/Snow storms on the way as early as tonight! Also added a reworked image of the window washer.....

Until next time Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment