Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Processed photos from shoot #2, and Platte River shoot!









Well really no sports updates today, Broncos had a bye so let's get straight to the good stuff.

I made a website for myself, not to fancy but still shows my work to the world. You can see that at http://www.onlinegalleries.com.au/users/alucerophotography. I'll be updating it just as i will be updating this blog as often as possible! I am also working on making my own site in Web Portfolio I class. I've uploaded a sample template that i designed, just to show you what the site might look like as far as the interface.

Platte River
Well i finally got a chance to head down to the Plate River with my camera. I really should bring my camera with me everywhere i go unless it's prohibited somehow, and somehow i always manage to forget which is not a good thing. Anyways the shoot was fun, i think i got a couple of good shots, however next time i shoot down there i'm going to wait until sunset. That's the best lighting situation for me, or sunrise which tends to be too early for me. : ) I'll be uploading some photos as soon as i get them processed!

Processed Photos from Shoot #2 and some from #1
I've uploaded some photos that i finally got a chance to process. My personal favorite is the lightrail HDR. I actually found out how to do an HDR with one image in lightroom. Usually you have to combine 5 images all with different exposures in Photomatix Pro.

Went to a party over the weekend, and should be going to a party for Halloween. Should be exciting!

Next Shoot
Next shoot i got planned is an event my cousin is dancing in. It's an event to celebrate "The Day of The Dead" in Mexico. Should be colorful, and hopefully i can get some portfolio worthy shots!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment