Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 14, 2009

Week 10 of The Quarter/Got Alot Done!




Well it's Week 10 of the quarter and I have lifted some monkeys off my back for sure. I finished the first shot of the headphones, and thought I was pretty pleased with the results. I did the shot, and all the post production and type in the ad. It's the first of 2 shots. Friday I am shooting my co-worker Jon in the headphones, so I hope that's as successful as my first shot.

I also have a couple other shots from my Vegas trip that I'm going to use for my Survey of Photography Class. speaking of Survey class Wednesday (9/16) at 3:20pm is a critical time. In Survey class The Portfolio Committee (The Portfolio Instructors for Photography) are looking at our 7 shots and giving us feedback. I gotta be dressed nice, clean shaven, confident and ready!

Well that's about it for now... Didn't do much on the weekend but chill, and watch and amazing Broncos game. Go Broncos! Brandon Stokely caught a tip pass and ran it 87yds for the last minute game winning touchdown against the Cincinnati Bengals! Broncos 1-0!

I'll posting the 2nd shot for advertising soon.. Wish me luck!

Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment