Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The School Quarter is Almost Over but My Busyness is Not!



Well ill start off on a good note. My advertising class/teacher loved the smoking kills shot with the skeleton. While i'm talking about advertising class, my ad campaign proposal is complete. I am doing 3 shots advertising the Audio Technia M30 headphones. One shot will be a product shot, one a portrait of someone wearing the headphones, one of someone djing with the headphones. Wish me luck! (a pic of the actual headphones is above.)

We had a house warming party over the weekend that was a fun occasion! Didn't take any photos but it was still fun! Well..... As i said in my headline The end of the quarter for school is nearing but my busyness is not. I have a lot of networking contacts to do for survey of photography class but I am almost wrapped up on my submissions which i have 6 photos approved for my portfolio, just need 1 more. I will most likely pull it from my trip to Vegas I took a few months ago. I pulled 1 that was approved and is above(the escalator with the red orangish lights around it). I will have the other images from the Vegas trip up soon.

Ciao...

Angelo Lucero Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment