Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Done!....... With the quarter! One week off of school next week!






Well i am finally done with the quarter! Exciting! The weather right now in Denver?....... Not so exciting.. : ( 44 degrees, overcast and raining...... And i had a gas leak in my house yesterday and had to have the firefighters come, and we had no heater last night because we had to turn off the gas. That was no fun... and cold! The winter is coming on!

Alot of things have happened since i last posted. One unfortunately was our car breaking down which still hasn't been fixed. We now have to rely on public transportation (which isn't bad in Denver) and bikes (my girlfriend just got a new one last week... Its pretty and perfect for her!... She looks soo cute on it!) I kind of like riding public transportation. I always had to because since I moved to Denver in late September of 2007 i didn't have a car. Also when i might my love she never had a car, so we would always ride the bus and light rail together, or just walk. It's sort of humbling in a sense that you get to slow down and focus and absorb whats around you. Look at people and observe them, and also just observe nature and things that you really can't pay attention when driving. That's also the same thing when your riding a bike.... Also the Broncos did destroy the Browns 27-6 though. That was exciting!

So I will be posting up my final 2 photos for advertising, and in my opinion I think i set out to do, and i think my results were pretty similar with my vision in the beginning. I also submitted 3 photos for "The Wall" which is basically a photography exhibit of students work, which students submit at the end of the quarter. The work is from projects and assignments students have turned in during their classes through the quarter. I submitted "Honest Ade Limeade" "Smoking Kills" and "Big Red". Those are all work you've seen in my previous posts but just to refresh your memory I will post them up again.

Finished up my survey class earlier today. We just had to turn in a CD of are final 7 "approved images", turn in are networking contacts paper, and do a brief oral presentation of the contacts that we collected over the quarter. I did "ok" but could have done better.... : / Well i think that's about it for now... Off to work at the library until 10pm.... A whole week off from school next week... Yay!!!!

Good Evening, and Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment