Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving, upcoming shoots, moving and good news for Broncos fans!

Thanksgiving, The Broncos, and The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Thanksgiving was fun! Went to my Aunts house and had a delicious dinner and desert. After dinner we watched the Broncos destroy the Giants 26-6 to go 7-4 and only a game behind the Chargers. After that we sang karaoke! I'll be uploading some pics of the occasion asap! My aunts husbands dad loved my husky Sky and took him for a few walks and enjoyed his company. He also had an interesting face so i got some shots of him, and hopefully they'll turn out well, so i can upload them to my website. As far as my website, it is in progress and like i said as soon as it is completed i will upload the link! This morning I also watched most of The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. I liked the movie but unfortunately i fell asleep during part of the movie and didn't see the whole movie.

Upcoming Shoots
A couple of days ago in downtown Denver they had the lighting of the Denver Courthouse. I watched it on TV and probably should have been there shooting but I was to busy watching the Broncos and gobbling down turkey and mash potatoes! It's a beautiful site, with beautiful colors of green, red and blue. I'll be shooting the Courthouse and other beautiful Christmas scenes downtown either tonight or tomorrow night. As far as other shoots hopefully i'll have more spontaneous shoots tonight or tomorrow night also!

Moving....

Well I'll be moving pretty soon here with Gabby hopefully in an apartment we found downtown that's close to my school and has a balcony! We've submitted our applications and other renting papers and hopefully we'll be accepted! It also has a fireplace, so in the winter we can cozy up next to the burning fire! I will let you know soon if we get the place, or any other place and i'll be taking pics too!

That's about all i have to update on for now. I'll be uploading tons of pics soon!

Happy holidays and hope you all had a good Thanksgiving!

Farewell. I'm about to have some hamburger soup and a grilled cheese sandwich that Gabby is fixing up for me! She's so sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment