Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Not to much to update on....


Starting Off
Well i don't have to much to update on. To start of with sports the Broncos suffered another disappointing loss to the Chargers and are now 6-4 and a game behind the San Diego Chargers in their division. Hopefully they can win this turkey day against the giants! I will be going to my aunts house, and than my other aunts house! Should be fun. I might make some beef potato tacos if i have the funds for the supplies. : ( I did however get a canon 430ex flash to add to my accessories for my camera.

Moving and stuff...
Well me and Gabby will be moving next week hopefully to this apartment off of 14th and Pearl. It's a nice apartment, with great closet space, and a great view of downtown. If we move in ill take pics! Other than that I'm still busting away on my website and as soon as its finished i will let you know and this blog will be linked to it!

HDR 57 Chevy Bel Air
I did this in Lightroom. I was satisfied with the results! Could maybe use a bit of tweaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment