Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Bad sports news, another Denver blizzard, and much much more!


Starting it off with the NOT so good stuff!

Well first off i'd like to apologize for being inactive for a while. I've been real busy with school and home life. A lot's happened since my last post. So without further ado let me get you updated on the fun stuff and the NOT so fun stuff! The Broncos have dropped their last 2 games and have dropped to 6-3. They are now tied with the Chargers for the lead in the division and have a tough test against the Chargers this coming Sunday. Hopefully they can pull it off. As far as the Nuggets and Avalanche, they are playing descent and still in first place in their respective divisons. As much as i love the snow we had another blizzard Friday and Saturday night. Fun to drive in!


New Stuff, and Good Stuff!

Well i recieved a bonus check a couple days ago, and decided to invest in some much needed, and wanted things. First off i got a new battery for my laptop that I actually need to replace becuase the one i recieved is defective and won't charge at all. I also upgraded the RAM chip in my lapto to speed up my computer. I also purchased a canon telephoto lens that is a 75-300mm lens. Picked up a back up hard drive and new 8gb CF card for my camera. Now i can shoot 809 RAW images! Yay! Also got some new Rockies pajama pants, and a Broncos hoodie sweatshirt. Still support even though they've dropped the last 3 games. Next up is Pictran Kyokushi paper for my portfolio prints, and Adobe Photoshop CS4 student edition.


Shooting and School Stuff

As far as shooting I haven't done any shooting the past 2 weeks although I should be! I will shoot away these next few weeks of the quarter and over Christmas break when i go to visit Gabby's family in Tehachapi,California. I've been working on my website in Web Portfolio I class and i have a Lightroom gallery that im pretty satisfied with. Now I just got to put together the Home, About, Services, and Contact page. Should be fun!


That's about all i've got to update you on for now. I'll have more updates next time, along with alot more photos from my shooting! I would like to to Royal Gorge this weekend. We'll see!


I uploaded a little polaroid image i created in photoshop. It's fun i think. : )


Blog ya later!


No comments:

Post a Comment