Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 6, 2009

The Deadmau5 show and The Day of The Dead Celebration Pics!


























To start off on a negative note the Broncos lost horribly 30-7. Oh well you can't win them all. On a more positive note the Avalanche and Nuggets are still hot and going strong.

I've uploaded some pics from The Day of the Dead shoot i was talking about. The event was pretty fun. Alot of bright colorful dancing people, and free mexican bread and hot cocoa. They were delicious.

I've got 4 photos approved for my portfolio, and have found a good border that im going to put around my travel images to kind of give them my own unique touch. I've also decided that im going to try some different paper for my portfolio. I like the Moab photo matte paper, but i think i can do better.
Well as far as upcoming events not much planned, I guess just shoot shoot shoot what i can, and whatever i stumble upon. I would still like to go to the Royal Gorge to shoot. I would also like to look more into fine art photography, and what defines fine art photography.

That's about all for now. Until next time blog you later!

Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment