Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Brazilian Jujitsu | Sports & Action Photography















Well i'm back. Back with Sports & Action Photography.

I have noticed a lot of people are in need of Sports photography, so I figured why not add to my portfolio. People's assumption is usually, if they can't see you've shot it, than you can't shoot it.

Due to this ignorance I must make 2 new portfolios starting with Sports & Action Photography, and than Wedding, Event & Engagement Photography. Also I am going to add a gallery to my website that has just before and after images to display my post production and editing skills.

I feel the more people see I can, the more likely I'll get work.

My buddy Colin was nice enough to let me shoot at his Brazilian Jujitsu practice.

Here's the images.... Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment