Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 17, 2011

First Denver Skyline Shot! Also Tex and Lucas, and the alley near Sante Fe.




Hey folks, hope everyone had a fantastic week and weekend. I did a couple shoots over the week. The first one was my first Denver Skyline shoot. It's right off of Speer and I-25 and it's a great view of Denver at night.

The other one was going down the graffiti-ed and painted alleys near Sante Fe. There was a cool painted fence with cartoon characters of animals that you can see above. Me and Marti were also driving through the alley and came across of a couple of homeless guys. We offered them warm chili and a few bucks and I asked to take their picture. I got really cool black and white of Tex which you'll also see above.

That's about all I have to update you on now, until than Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment