Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

35mm and Toy Camera... More to come






35mm and Toy Camera
Scanned these shots in that i took a while back. Hope you enjoy them. I just shooting with a 35mm. It just brings me back to the old days and film, with no photoshop, and all this other digital mumbo jumbo. Not that i don't like digital but i just like to go back to the roots of photography and feel like a REAL photographer, and not one that just buys a digital camera and claims to be a photographer. I also love the hit and miss, and mysteriousness of my toy camera. It's actually a super sampler, and shoots the shot in 4 different colors.


Over the weekend..... Parade of Lights... Go Broncos!
Me and Gabby headed downtown on Saturday night to check out the Parade of Lights. It was a fun occasion if i must say, but cooolllddd! Of course i shot it hoping to get a possible shot for my portfolio. Checked out some floats, marching bands, and mascots. Got to see Rocky the mascot for the Denver Nuggets, the Colorado Rockies mascot, The Denver Broncos mascot, the CU Buffs mascot and the Avalanche mascot. That brings me to sports. The Broncos crushed the Chiefs 44-13 and are now 8-4 and have a pretty good chance of at least making the playoffs, and hopefully winning their division!

All Moved In
Well got everything pretty much arranged in the new apartment, just got a few extra things to put away but besides that it feels like home now! I took some pictures of the inside of the apartment to show you guys my new space! Well me Gabby's and Sky's. : )
Pictures to come
I will soon be uploading more processed pics from earlier shoots, pics from my apartment, and pics from the Parade of Lights.
Blog ya later!
Oh yea its only 1 degree outside. COOOLLLLDDDD!! : (

No comments:

Post a Comment